Senior Site Manager
£55,000 - £65,000
Linsco are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager for a client of ours in the Lincolnshire area. This is an immediate requirement for the successful candidate.
- Take full responsibility for production functions on contracts allocated by the Project Manager from award through to the issue of the Maintenance Certificate and to maintain and maximise quality of service and profitability.
- Plan, coordinate, maintain and develop staff and operate levels to effectively undertake current and prospective workloads
- Together with the Project Manager, make initial contact with clients after contract award and participate in external pre-start meetings.
- Co-ordinate, drive and control initial site set-up, actively installing Company systems and procedures.
- Implement strict financial controls on the payment of subcontractors, suppliers and operatives.
- Organise and co-ordinate the undertaking of works as directed by Project Manager.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with all Head Office Departments to improve all levels of communication.
- Produce data as required by Project Manager to facilitate accurate contract reporting for inclusion in Management Board Papers.
- Undertake the role of the Site Safety Supervisor.
- Establish and maintain links with clients, determine customer satisfaction levels and develop contact points for post contract marketing.
- Strong leadership skills and a commitment for delivering excellent
- Solid track record for Design & Build Projects in the MOD Sector would be ideal
- An ability to get things done is essential
- CSCS & relevant H&S Certifications
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.