Senior Facilities Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
Linsco are currently recruiting for an Experienced Senior Facilities Manager for a client of ours in the Coventry area. The Senior Facilities Manager is required to ensure works are completed safely to programme, budget and quality standards expected in a professional and ethical manner adhering to commercial guidelines, established best practice and professional/company standards.
- Oversee and lead on lifecycle and small work projects
- Support the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
- Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
- Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
- Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
- Leads and collates the output of knowledge share
- Engages specialist capability where needed
- Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
- Actively manage the Suppliers to deliver best value into the Account
- Recognised qualification within Construction Management
- Project Management experience
- Experience of working within Healthcare
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good reporting and communication skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.