Linsco is currently recruiting an experienced Project Manager for a reputable Tier 1 Contractor client based within the West Midlands. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of various construction projects from inception to completion and handover.
Responsibilities will include but not limiting to;
- Managing a team of Construction Managers across the regional area while taking a lead on developing client relationships
- Ensuring delivery against cost and managing subcontractor performance while developing the pipeline of works to achieve our targets & required margin.
- Ensuring works are completed safely to programme, budget and quality standards expected by the client in a professional and ethical manner adhering to commercial guidelines, established best practice and professional/company standards.
- Ensure that the works are undertaken in accordance with all HS&E legislation, the company's H,S&E Policies, procedures & Minimum Safety Standards, and the site Health Safety and Environmental Plans.
- Promote the development of team members and actively encourage effective relationships.
To be considered and successful for this role, you will need, but not limiting to;
- Strong project management experience with a Tier 1 Contractor or Main Contractor
- Experience managing large commercial refurbishment and new build projects of up to £10million
- CIOB Accredited or NVQ Level 6 Construction Management qualifications or similar
- Experience managing Site/Construction Managers and being a lead on a project
- Robust experience managing costs and sub-contractor performance
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.