Linsco Recruitment is currently seeking a Civils Site Manager, for a reputable contractor, to work on various new build retirement apartment projects, across the North West.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Responsible for the Construction site, including sub-contractors, health and of personnel, quality and workmanship of labour.
- Delivery of projects on time and to a high specification
- Responsible for all document control as an integral part of the project control
- Following support and guidance from other departments to ensure technical competency and consistency in providing feedback and information to all relevant departments
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
- NVQ in Civil Engineering (Or Equivalent)
- CSCS card (Black Card preferable)
- First Aid At Work
- Site Surveying & Levelling Certs
- Scaffold Inspection
- Excavator Tickets
- Absestos Awareness
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.