We are currently looking for a Mobile Electrical Engineer covering Watford, Luton, Stevenage, St Albans and Hemel Hempstead areas.
The main purpose of the role, is to carry out electrical planned and reactive maintenance, Testing & Inspection on electrical installations, Remedial works and P1 to P4 reactive repairs including OOH callout and electrical installation work for a wide range of clients.
- Undertake EICRs in a cost-effective manner using your communication skills to liaise with the clients on site representative to minimise disruption.
- Undertake a wide range of electrical PPM tasks (as listed above).
- Undertake small installation works, in an efficient and courteous manner, with a strong focus on customer care.
- Develop a good working relationship with all members of the POWERTEST / operations team and other customers.
- Ensure all works are documented and a full audit trail is available for your work activity including test certificates, PPM records, reactive requests, KPI reports, date & times using a tablet device and associated software(s).
* C&G236 Pt1 and Pt2 (or equivalent).
* C&G2382 18th Edition.
* C&G 2391 or C&G2394 & 2395.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.