£20,000 - £22,000
We are currently searching for an experienced Sales Executive, for our client a highly successful new build housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Nottingham area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Escort visitors around the Sales complex and ensure they are fully informed.
- Receive telephone enquiries from potential customers and provide appropriate information.
- Maintain contact with potential customers through regular updates of promotions.
- Maintain regular contact with existing customers on all aspects of the process.
- Follow the standard follow-up procedure with customers 21 days after legal completion.
- Receive complaints/issues/concerns from customers and ensure that appropriate action is taken to address them.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to understand targets
- Close sales by completing the reservation form and taking reservation deposits.
- Sell the benefits of, and advise customers to use, the company recommended solicitor and financial advisor
- Deal with banks, building societies, solicitors and estate agents in a confident and professional manner in order to progress each sale to exchange of contracts in 6 weeks and then through to legal completion
- Be aware of CML inspection dates
- Ensure Show home is open accordingly subject to Winter or Summer agreed working hours
- Organise the maintenance, cleanliness and presentation of the Sales Information Centre,
- Show Home and Landscaping to the highest standard
- Ensure signage, including directional signs, is placed and maintained correctly
- Ensure that personal presentation is professional and of the highest standard
- Endeavour to work in line with Centre of Excellence guidelines
- Carry out market research covering a 10 mile radius of the site.
- Update and maintain customer records on COINS.
- Hold and minute weekly meetings with the Site Manager in order to monitor and progress
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have full UK Driving licence and use of own car
- Have excellent communication and Negotiation skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must have experience in New Build Housing Sales
- To be considered, you must have worked for a new homes developer in a similar onsite sales role
Only candidates with previous New Homes with a developer will be considered for this position.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.