Up to £50,000 plus Car or Car Allowance
Linsco are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor on a Refurbishment, Maintenance and New Build Contract for a client of ours in the Lincoln area. The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for assisting with the delivery of commercial services on multiple sites across Lincolnshire.
- Pricing of building construction works, with focus on refurbishment and maintenance
- Management of supply chain partners
- Management of Defined Cost and pain/gain trackers
- Preparing subcontract documents and procure subcontract packages
- Assessing and processing subcontractor payments and liabilities
- Extensive knowledge of refurbishment, maintenance and new build projects
- Proven experience working for a main contractor with Construction, FM or Building Services
- Robust experience and understanding of NEC Contracts and PFI Projects
- Engagement with clients, subcontractors, stakeholders and third parties
- Advanced user of MS Office, with particular experience in Excel/Project
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.