Facilities Project Manager
Up to £50,000
Linsco are currently recruiting for a Facilities Project Manager for a client of ours in the Nottingham area. The Facilities Project Manager will take responsibility for the strategic development and operational management of projects delivery and develop a business wide capital programme structure.
- Effective implementation of building and refurbishment projects within a budget and on time.
- Working in partnership with the Head of Facilities deliver replacements, upgrades across site systems in line with CAPEX/ Sinking fund/ OPEX budgets
- Ability to create, maintain and review robust operational procedures and processes for all areas under your responsibility
- Ensure compliance for statutory, regulatory and Health and Safety legislation across project delivery
- Produce risk documentation around procurement and project delivery
- Strategic capital expenditure forecasting
- In conjunction with the Head of Facilities, to implement and develop business plans and capital program
- Lead on measuring of department and project key performance targets, the collection of key performance data for all areas under your control and the implementation and review of the Facilities operational plan
- To communicate and contribute to the delivery of strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure relevant external service contracts are agreed, implemented, and managed. Compliance with all statutory regulations and legislation and best value
- Electrical Background/Qualifications with extensive project management experience working on small and capital works projects
- NEBOSH (General) or Health and Safety Certificate
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of Health and Safety. Including control systems, producing RA's and SWP's and COSHH
- Experience in a multi-discipline role
- First Aid qualification
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.