Linsco are working in partnership with a reputable and well know contractor who is looking to employ an experienced Project Manager due to growth and wining of contracts. The ideal candidate must be based in London and has to be flexible and capable of working across the county.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for initiating and leading tasks and processes, taking responsibility and being accountable, where relevant, for the work and roles of others whilst exercising broad autonomy and judgement within broad parameters in their area of responsibility.
Reporting to the Account /Senior Contracts Manager, you will also be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Ensuring works are completed safely to programme, budget and quality standards expected by the client in a professional and ethical manner adhering to commercial guidelines, established best practice and professional/company standards
- Ensure all supporting functions sustain operational management to maximise returns in terms of profit and service level.
- Identify, manage and reduce all unnecessary costs and inefficient activities - ensure project / contract risks are clearly identified and controlled.
- Promote the development of team members and actively encourage effective relationships.
- Ensure that all works including those of suppliers and subcontractors are supervised and coordinated to deliver on safety, quality, programme and environmental objectives.
- Ensure the establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health, safety and environmental management and support to the contract commercial team are all key parts of the role.
To be considered and successful with this opportunity, you must have, but not limited to;
- Extensive project management experience within the Facilities Management or Construction industry ideally working for a main contractor
- A background or qualification in either Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge or experience of CDM Regulations and Building Regulations
- Experience working in a client facing role and being able to build robust professional relationships with various personals
- Have Security Clearance or be willing to undertake an SC Check.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.