A Multi Skilled Shift Technician to join our team in London on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role working 42 hours per week based on a 12-hour continental shift pattern, including days & nights. On offer is a salary of £43,342.92 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience and a benefits package.
Working as part of the shift operations team, reporting operationally to the Site Operations Risk Controller (SORC), you will be expected to take a proactive role in the maintenance of the building Mechanical/Electrical assets across the site, both through planned maintenance and reactive "help desk" requests.
What will you deliver?
- Ensure site Electrical & Mechanical systems are operated and maintained to the required codes of practice and industry guidelines
- Carry out day today maintenance and reactive issues relating to all the electrical equipment and assets
- Complete information and feed back to computer-based systems particularly the PPM system
- Carry out fault identification/rectification and escalation when required on heating, ventilation and air conditioning issues
- Installation and modification of site electrical/mechanical services
- Support SORC (Shift Operational Risk Controller) with LV/HV Switching requirements
What can we offer you?
On offer is a salary of £43,342.92 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience and a benefits package, which includes;
- 23.5 days annual leave
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 2 corporate social responsibility days per year
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
- Attractive Employee Referral Rewards Scheme
- Access to our growing employee networks including WiE, RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN (Young Persons Network) and our Disability Network
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
Who are we looking for?
- C&G Level 3 qualified or equivalent in an electrical services/maintenance as primary bias
- C&G qualified Level 3 or equivalent in a Mechanical services/maintenance (desirable)
- HV Authorised Person Certificate and experience (desirable)
- 18th Edition IEE: Wiring & Installation competent
- Recognised training or apprenticeship
Client discussed on application
This role includes a DBS Standard check therefore ability to pass is essentia
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.