Linsco are currently recruiting Maintenance Electricians for a well known contractor across various locations. A fully Employed opportunity to run your own area looking after thriving supply chain sector clients including DIY, Builders Merchants and other Retail Outlets, many of whom (despite challenging times) are enjoying creating the need for us to expand our National team of Mobile Planned Maintenance Electrical Engineers.
This is primarily a Planned Electrical Maintenance role and the main roles and responsibilities include testing of the following;
- PAT Testing.
- Emergency Lighting.
- Fire Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing.
- General Lighting.
Additionally, there will be remedial works and small installation works.
Fully qualified Electrician status is required for the position. The following qualifications and experience are required;
- 2330 (parts 1,2 &3) or equivalent (2360 parts 1&2) NVQ level/AM2.
- 17th or 18th Edition wiring regulations
- 2391 Testing and inspection (desirable not essential)
- A minimum of 2 years Testing in Commercial environments.
- Experience carrying out electrical remedial works.
As this is a customer facing role, we require staff who are confident customer facing and envisage representing the company to the highest possible standard.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.