We are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer on a permanent basis at the London Stadium.
The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for a range of PPM & reactive maintenance across the site.
Roles and Responsibilities include;
- Carry out maintenance, reactive and installation works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
- Maintain all records associated with delivering the service ensuring faults are repaired in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Complete all works in a competent and compliant manner in accordance with the appropriate policy, specifications and HSE requirements.
- Work with team leader to prioritise workload to ensure all works are completed within time and budget.
- Ensure all types of work undertaken are assessed for hazards and risks and those risks and hazards are appropriately managed.
- Technically Qualified - C&G Level 2/3 Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 6817 (or equivalent)
- Previous FM experience
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.