Maintenance Electrical Engineer
Up to £36,000
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Varied role within a great team, would suit candidates with experience of working on a multitude of LV systems including but not limited to, power, emergency lighting, accessible toilet alarm, EVC, UPS, generators.
- Carry out day to day PPM's, repairs and inspections and assist the Maintenance Team to complete their tasks in their own area of responsibility.
- The post holder will be required to carry out other tasks deemed reasonable by the Supervisors and Managers.
- Able to work from MEWPS, steps, scaffolding and other heights.
- To participate in additional training based on the specific needs of the post holder to maximise their knowledge to ensure that the service level requirements of the organisation are achieved.
- Working on event days on a rota basis and participating in the emergency out of hours call out rota.
Qualifications and Experience
- Extensive experience carrying out planned and reactive electrical maintenance in Arena or Stadium environment or similar.
- Experience working within the FM sector and carrying out general building maintenance
- Fully Qualified Electrician with either 236 or 2330 or NVQ Level 3 Electrical Qualifications
- 17th / 18th edition Wiring Regulations
- Testing and Inspection 2391 or equivalent ideal
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.