Linsco are recruiting for a maintenance administrator in Hucknall, Nottingham. Start date would be Tuesday 7th June for 3-6 months work for the right candidate.
Brief description of duties:
- Raise new jobs and input on to system, schedule the works in accordance with priority date and location
- Issue order numbers, order materials for operatives and book sub-contractors in when needed
- Issue job sheets and schedule work for operatives. Booking in jobs and ensuring correct documentation is given to the operations
- Filing of job files and quotes
- Carrying out monthly/ weekly reports for clients
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Dealing with general job queries from clients
- Reception cover when needed
- Inputting timesheets, sub-contractor invoices, adding labour costs and materials
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Some previous experience in a construction setting would be an advantage
- Intermediate IT skills in Microsoft Office packages and/or financial software
- NVQ in administration or equivalent
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.