Do you live in or around the Cheltenham area?
Are you an experienced M&E Engineer?
If so, we may have a role which is suited to you as Arcus FM are recruiting an M&E Engineer to join our facilities management team.
This role is perfect for someone with a fully valid UK driver's license, Multi-skilled M&E experience, and want to progress your career with an award-winning FM provider.
The successful candidate will be the first port of call for PPM's and reactive M&E maintenance. Tasks could include emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes, basic plumbing, and fabric work.
- 18th edition
- Full Valid UK driver's license
- "On the job" experience working in an M&E Engineer role or similar
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Awareness and knowledge of health & safety
- IOSH working safely qualification
- Plumbing experience
- Basic fabric skills
- 2391 testing inspection
The role will involve working 45 hours per week Monday to Friday, and you will be required to work 1 in 4 weeks on call.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.