We are recruiting for a Lead Shift Engineer to join our team in Central London working for a Blue Chip Company on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role working 42 hours per week, based on a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off, 12 hour shifts that include days and nights (7am - 7pm or 7pm - 7am). On offer is a salary of £50,000 per annum dependent upon skills and experience and a benefits package.
What will you deliver?
- It is the Shift Leaders role to act as a co-ordination point for the day-to-day activities on site between the shift team, specialist service partners and on-going project works
- Provision of all-round engineering support, maintaining the building infrastructure
- Have a detailed understanding of all new or current Building Services systems and contingency procedures within the buildings, and complying with the Health & Safety/building codes of practice
- Carry out scheduled maintenance tasks, repairs and operations of equipment and services in accordance with best practice
- Assist the Contracts Manager to operate on a daily basis with self-autonomy dealing with everything from SHEQ, personnel management, subcontractor management, contract management, budget control, engineering planning and execution, planned preventative maintenance, etc.
What can we offer you?
On offer is a salary of £50,000 per annum dependent upon skills and experience and a benefits package which includes;
- 23.5 days annual leave
- Life Cover equivalent to 1 times annual salary
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 2 corporate social responsibility days per year
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalised support programmes
- Attractive Employee Referral Rewards Scheme
- Access to our growing employee networks including, RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN (Young Persons Network) and our Disability Network
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
Who are we looking for?
- HV Authorised Person (Desirable). Candidates without HV qualification will be inducted onto a training course
- Apprenticeship, primary trade qualifications and substantial experience within a building services environment
- C&G 236 Parts 1 and 2 or mechanical equivalent
- 18th Edition IEE: Wiring & Installation
This role includes a DBS Standard check therefore ability to pass is essential.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.