Linsco are currently recruiting a Energy Manager or Senior Energy Engineer for a reputable main contractor client within the construction and facilities management industry. Working as part of the Energy and Water Management team, the Energy Manager will be responsible for the the delivery of technical services to internal and external customers in all aspects of energy & water management, conservation and compliance.
You will also be responsible for but not limiting to;
- Provide detailed advice regarding the operation and maintenance of the energy consuming infrastructure to deliver optimal carbon and energy efficiency - e.g. boilers, chillers, HVAC, lighting etc.
- Measure and report energy & water performance for clients and own business against contractual targets, KPI's and/or Measurement and Verification protocols
- Support delivery of the energy and water management services by managing the monthly reporting, analysis & recommendations to our clients and own business
- Operate as an outsourced Energy Manager for our clients, delivering savings through analysis of data, site visits, behaviour/awareness campaigns, identifying & delivering savings/risk management opportunities
- Understand client strategy, objectives and tactical requirements and how the organisation can help deliver against these
To be considered and success for the opportunity, you would need, but not limiting to?
- Experience managing or monitoring energy services ideally within the built or similar
- A degree or relevant qualification in Energy Management, Environmental and Building Services
- Formal qualifications in Net Zero, ESOS Assessment, ISO50001 or IPMVP will be an advantage
- Having or working towards a Professional Membership of Energy Institute, CIBSE, IET or equivalent would be ideal.
- Extensive client facing experience and being able to work with and lead a team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally across all levels
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.