EQUANS are recruiting for an Electrician to be based at St James Hospital, Leeds. This is a permanent full-time role working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm.
What will you deliver?
- Work alongside a dynamic maintenance team to deliver the required services, ensuring the Hospital is maintained to the highest standard
- Undertake a wide range of reactive and planned maintenance tasks and carry these out to a very high standard
- Carry out maintenance, repairs, testing and inspection of building, mechanical and electrical services, associated systems, plant and equipment in accordance with relevant standards and operational procedures
- Be able to maintain, service and repair a wide range of the building services.
- Carry out work on Lighting, Power Supplies, PPMs and Occasional Power Outages.
Who are we looking for?
- Qualified time served engineer with minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience required
- Electrical qualifications
- Health care experience desirable but not essential
- Cross-trade experience advantageous
- 18th edition is required
- All successful applicants will be required to pass an enhanced DBS check
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.