Electrical Contracts Manager
£40,000 - £55,000 + Car/Allowance + Bonus
A great opportunity has risen for an Electrical Contract Manager or an experienced Electrical Qualifying Manager to join a growing and reputable contractor within the East Midlands, proving services for clients primarily within the Social Housing Sector. As the Electrical Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all electrical compliance and EICR's Services are provided and be accountable for maintaining and developing the client base to ensure business targets are achieved.
Other responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Management of 4 Electrical Qualifying Supervisors and over 20 Electrician carrying out day to day planned and reactive electrical works.
- Responsible for the efficient completion of the electrical works to BS7671 within time and budgets. Completion and submission of tenders, producing quotes and estimates and recruiting a workforce as required by a specific contract.
- Testing and inspection in accordance with BS 767, reviewing and signing of certificates and reports completed by Electricians and Sub contractors.
- Work with other managers in other business units on any installation and construction projects
- Help the Business unit grow and achieve its 3 year growth plan
To be considered and successful for this opportunity, you must have, but not limited to;
- Full Electrical qualification, i.e. 236 Part 1&2, or 2330 Part 2&3 or equivalent
- 2391 Testing and Inspection Certificate or equivalent
- JIB/ECS Gold Card with experience working as an Electrical Qualifying Supervisor
- Experience working in Social Housing or Domestic Sector or proven record of working with local authorities and housing associations
- Strong people management skills and excellent communicating skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.