Associate/ Recruitment Consultant
Linsco are an independently owned recruitment agency with over 45 years' experience specialising in the Construction industry offering a national coverage from office in Nottingham, Yorkshire, Birmingham & Altrincham.
Below is a job specification for what I'm looking for to join our ever-growing team in Nottingham city centre ! If you're interested and want to arrange a confidential chat or interview, get in touch!
Associate / Recruitment Consultant (All levels considered)
- Competitive basic salaries £22,000 - 26,000 DOE
- Uncapped commission paid out from Day 1
- Fast tracked opportunities
- Working in a sociable & supportive environment
- Incredible incentives & trips
We are looking for
- Natural leaders with high standards
- Those who are determined to be successful
- Confident and natural communicators
- Money motivated individuals
- Personality & energy
- Candidates who would be comfortable speaking regularly with Senior level contacts over the phone
- People who can remain tenacious & positive whilst experiencing regular rejection
- Building strong relationships with potential clients
- Developing an understanding of your clients immediate and long-term recruitment needs
- Matching candidates to job roles working on behalf of both the candidate and the client
- Strong focus on sales and business development working with your manager to achieve targets
- Negotiating new business contracts & building your own network
- Attending client/site meetings either on construction sites or office
This position is office based working Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nottingham, NG1 1LS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.