Linsco are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager for a reputable main contractor client within Greater Manchester and the North West region due to rapid growth and project wins. As the Assistant Site Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the Site Manager in managing an individual or series of new build projects and ensure that all works are managed and coordinated to deliver on safety, quality and environmental objectives.
Other Responsibilities will include, but not limiting to;
- Assist in the Plan, organise control and coordinate the site or section of the site to a satisfactory and safe completion.
- Provide hands on support to operatives and supervise trade operatives and equipment on site daily
- Ensure that works are coordinated to ensure suitable safe access and segregation is maintained
- Help sets up processes to ensure the site team effectively manage all site reporting such as record sheets, site instructions, daily diary etc.
- Carry out site inductions, toolbox talks and provide progress update reports
To be considered and successful with this opportunity, you must have, but not limited to;
- Extensive experience as a Site Supervisor, General Foreman or an Assistant Site Manager on a new build project ideally care homes, retirement homes, residential/apartments
- Construction or Site Supervisory/management qualifications and have ideally worked for a Tier 1 Contractor or a Main Contractor
- A trades background and the ability to provide hand-on support when required
- Good site health and safety knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of building methods & regulations
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.