£17,000 - £19,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join Linsco Ltd as an Administrator. You will be based within our prestigious offices located in the Lace Market area of Nottingham where you will receive training in all aspects of the Administration process in the recruitment business. You will work alongside our existing team to maintain efficiency and ensure the smooth running of the companies administration function, your general duties will include:
- Providing support to sales teams in all aspects of general office administration and housekeeping, along with supporting the Resourcing team.
- Ensuring all workers have the correct ID and tickets to be out working on site.
- Meeting crucial deadlines to ensure the smooth running of Admin, Payroll and the temporary construction team.
- Dealing with enquiries, both internal and external.
- Scanning and acquiring documentation to the company database.
- Setting up new starters and ensuring they have all documentation in to be paid.
- Other duties include stock replenishment, filing, faxing, franking / sending post, typing various project work and performing various administrative tasks when requested to do so.
Salary & Hours of Work
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. You will receive a highly competitive salary of between £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore only suitable Candidates will be contacted. Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Please note; if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of applying, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.