Linsco are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant/Administrator for a well established client, who will provide a professional and efficient service to the finance function, by always paying attention to detail and with accuracy being paramount on data entry.
Working as part of the finance and accounts team, You will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Providing administration assistance to the Labour & Subcontract team, building relationships with other team members, whilst ensuring that all relevant Company Group & Sector Specific Procedures and Policies are met.
- Download & save invoices & timesheets from the Labour system to support the Labour team
- Assist with the shared email box for the Subcontract team and action accordingly
- Filing of invoices and other paperwork
- Other Ad Hoc duties as requested by your line manager
To be considered and successful for this opportunity, you must have, but not limiting to;
- Extensive Administration or Accounts Assistant experience or equivalent
- Good Customer Services skills and able to build relationships
- A keen eye for details with excellent communication skills, both written or verbal
- Able to work to deadline and capable of prioritising workload
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.