£30,000 - £35,000
Linsco are currently recruiting for an AC Engineer for a client of ours in the Newark area. Working independently the AC Engineer will be responsible for initiating and completing tasks and procedures in a professional and safe manner. These tasks include the installation and maintenance of a variety of different air conditioning systems across a large site.
Generally reporting to the Facilities Manager or Principle Engineer, the role will involve pro-actively managing planned and reactive work orders and liaising with the Customer Support Centre to close out work orders and enable effective communications into the team and the Customer.
- Ensure PDAs are used to maximum effect in managing the close out of planned and reactive work orders
- Pro-actively use the Maximo CAFM platform to improve operating efficiency.
- Ensure that the systems are also used to full effect to support Customers business objectives
- Support the Facilities Manager in implementing the successful management strategy for the Account.
- Comply with the systems established to support the operational needs of the Account to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
- Works with the Facilities Managers to develop management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
- Where necessary, work with Suppliers to deliver excellence in service into our Customers
- Pro-actively manage feedback of information back into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
- Understand the financial requirements of the Account.
- Support the Facilities Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
- Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to and the Account is not exposed to financial risk
- Support the commercial team in developing quotes/business cases for out of scope/additional works
- Manage entry of cost information (time and materials) into Maximo through effective use of the PDAs
- F-Gas 2079 CAT 1 or equivalent
- To have experience of HVAC systems and also broad experience of working for a FM company on a large site
- Fit and Healthy individual, as you will be working on a large site
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.