Conditions of use of this website
By accessing this Website you accept and agree to the following terms:
1. This Website has been compiled by Linsco Ltd.
2. Whilst Linsco Ltd makes every effort to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty or representation at all as to the quality, completeness or the accuracy of the information and material on the Website. It accepts no liability for any loss or damage sustained as a result of reliance on the content of this Website.
3. Any links to other websites provided by this Website have been included for convenience only and Linsco Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of any linked website. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Linsco Ltd of any linked website or its provider.
4. Copyright in the content of the Website developed by Linsco Ltd and any Linsco Ltd marks logos and brands contained in the Website belong to Linsco Ltd or its licensor. Users are permitted to download and store (on a temporary basis) any of the contents of this Website. Users are not permitted to permanently copy, store, or redistribute the contents of this Website. The access, downloading and/or use by any person of the contents of this Website or anything available from this site is entirely at the user's own risk.
5. Linsco Ltd reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions of use of the Website. Notice of such variation shall be given on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are complying with the current version.
6. These terms shall be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Website designed and developed by Distinction Solutions.