£30,000 - £35,000 + Van
Linsco are currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor for a client of ours to cover North London, Hertfordshire, Essex and Bedfordshire. This role comes wth a competitive rate of pay, fleet van and fuel card.
The Site Supervisor is required to lead teams on site(s) to enable the contract to be completed on time, with zero defects and zero harm or risk to the health, safety & welfare of their operational team, client, contractors or general public. The Site Supervisor will also need to deputise for the Site Manager as appropriate.
This role will require someone with a Social Housing background in particular within planned. refurbishment, minor works.
- Ensure the supervised site activities comply with H&S regulations and staff follow H&S policies/ procedures through effective training, risk assessments and audits, record keeping.
- Monitor/identify/resolve H&S issues, within the supervised team, and escalate/report any safety matters accordingly and timely.
- Ensure quality delivery of works though daily/weekly auditing and supervision; resolve issues and escalate where necessary.
- Continually monitor/review progress of work against the programme, schedule of works and budget; provide timely reports to Site/Contracts/Manager (SM/CM) and stakeholders.
- Assist SM/CM in the selection and procurement of materials and plant.
- Follow labour and material resource plan and escalate issues/discrepancies.
- Multi-trade refubishment and maintenance and current industry knowledge
- SMSTS qualified, NVQ level 2 Trade or time served tradesman or similar
- 3 Day HSE First Aid at Work Certificate
- Working to specifications and scope/programme of works
- People supervision and first line management
- Working in live environment alongside members of the public and third parties
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written), organisation, planning and attention to detail
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.