£40,000 - £45,000
Linsco are currently looking for a Site Manager for a client of ours in the Stratford-upon-Avon area, supporting their Major Projects team which delivers across MOJ, Education, Healthcare and commercial client portfolios. This role would be supporting a HMP Facility which has a strong pipeline of work.
- Motivating and supervising construction workers and subcontractors
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Buying materials for each phase of the project
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Working on-site in all weathers, at clients' businesses or in a site office.
- Previous commercial site experience
- Industry recognised building trade qualification
- First Aid
- SC Clearance
- Full UK Driving License
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.