We are currently searching for an experienced site manager for a luxury house builder who prides themselves in their family values and personal service to their customers. This particular project is based in the Oxfordshire area and so location within the M40 corridor is a must. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects from start to finish.
- To implement company Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Management System policy and procedures and all legal requirements, including inductions, Task briefings, safe systems of work through NHBC guidelines ensuring all compliance is met
- To specify, plan, manage and coordinate the operational resources (staff, contractors, suppliers and subcontractors) for the project(s)
- To lead, manage and motivate the site's operational staff and to establish its full contribution to the organisation
- To develop an organisational culture within projects that embodies the values of the company
- To propose the recruitment or allocation of members of staff within delegated authorities, implementing training plans
- To manage operational communications and relationships with customers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, unions, and government agencies for projects
- To establish and maintain the best relationship with the client, through and beyond construction, to satisfactory completion, and to deliver improved value to the client and company.
- To plan, manage and coordinate the operational resources (staff, contractors, suppliers and subcontractors) for the project(s)
- To manage and schedule the day-to-day delivery of materials and services to the project
- To identify, specify and schedule the operational resources required to achieve the project plan
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the site and ensuring the project is completed safely, on time and to the required quality by effectively organising and managing the site activities.
- You will ensure projects are safely delivered on time to the highest quality to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will be supporting the business in building and operating a team to achieve company objectives by assisting the Projects Manager in the formulation of contractual strategies and ensuring that such strategies are implemented through smooth running of the site.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous Site Management experience is essential.
- Must have experience with a reputable house builder
- Strong knowledge of Section agreements and knowledge of delivering partnership schemes
- You will be commercially aware with excellent organisational skills.
- You must be self-motivated and customer focused.
- You must be numerate with good IT Skills and be able to use the Clifix system
- You should have leadership skills (control and management of employees) and a proven track record in successfully managing a project.
- You should be ambitious with high aspirations.
- You must hold a Driving Licence.
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.