Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 - £65,000
Linsco are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a client of ours based in the Gloucester area. The Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to support the wider team in delivering projects to an industry leading standard.
- Manage the commercial resources of the assigned project to maximise cash flow and margin
- Also assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks and implement company policies for risk management
- Prepare and present monthly cost reports
- Support the Project team with commercial and contractual expertise
- Value works executed by Sub-Contractors
- Someone who has experience working on education, commercial, leisure, healthcare, MOD and mixed-use projects valued up to £60m
- Proven experience in managing the commercial over the full project lifecycle and will be experienced in both JCT& NEC forms of contract
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent experience
- Proven experience within a similar role
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.