Recruitment Consultant - Housing Division (Warm desk, confirmed PSLs)
Based - Nottingham City Centre
Salary - £20,000 to £28,000 (DOE) + uncapped commission on all fees generated
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced sales focused individual to join our existing permanent recruitment team based in Nottingham City Centre. Since Linsco's inception in 1978, we have built an enviable reputation for our high standard of service delivery, outstanding client retention and repeat business in the market. The housing division is extremely busy at the moment as we are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join us who can hit the ground running on a warm desk with confirmed placement on a number of PSLs
What are we looking for?
- Someone who can maintain and build relationships with people at all levels of the business from Junior to Director
- You must be self-motivated, driven and know what you want from your career - Linsco can offer you all the tools you need to succeed, question is what will you do with them?
- You will have a positive, confident and enthusiastic nature
- You must enjoy and thrive within a competitive team environment
- You must have experience of running a recruitment desk, housing preferable however not essential
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary ranging from £20,000 to £28,000, however this is dependant on experience so is still negotiable out of these bandings
- Commission & lots of it! We have just updated our commission structure offering big %'s on all fees generated with zero standard requirement
- Company incentives - all based on sales generation - trips abroad, vouchers, sporting events
- Flexible working - home working & also flexibility depending on your personal circumstances - office hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.