£20,000 - £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a vibrant recruitment team based in Glasgow City Centre
Our sole focus is on the Construction Industry with supply of all temporary trades and labour operatives along with white collar freelance and permanent positions
Successful applicants will train and work as a 360 recruitment consultant in the construction sector specialising in trades and labour placing operatives on construction sites across Scotland.
Throughout the 43 years Linsco have been running we have expanded our client base with new and longstanding relationships on preferred supply agreements across the UK.
Whilst no previous recruitment experience is necessary, we are looking for the below qualities in candidates:
- Someone who can maintain and build relationships with people at all levels of the business from Junior to Director
- You must be a motivated and driven individual - Linsco can offer you all the tools you need to succeed, question is what will you do with them?
- You will have a positive, confident and enthusiastic nature
- You must enjoy and thrive within a competitive team environment
- You must have a face to face or phone experience in customer service or sales
- You must have a full UK driving license (The role is based in Glasgow but sales visits and meetings are an important part of the role)
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary ranging from £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
- Uncapped commission structure open from day one (with the potential to earn up to £80,000+ OTE
- Company incentives - all based on sales generation - trips abroad, vouchers, sporting events, client events
Office Based: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm
If you want to know more please call Linsco Recruitment on 0115 910 6666 and ask for Dean Cowdell or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.