£35,000 - £55,000
Linsco are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for a prestigious client of ours within the Derbyshire area.
The Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for assisting in the delivery and governance of commercial services across multiple sector projects.
- Pricing of building construction works, with particular focus on refurbishment
- Management of supply chain partners
- Preparing subcontract documentation and procure subcontract packages
- Assessment of and processing of subcontractor payments and liabilities
- Management of Defined Cost and pain/gain trackers
- Representing the business in client and supply chain meetings
- A degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Construction Management or similar
- Proven commercial experience with ideally a Tier 1 Contractor or a Regional Main Contractor
- Experience with new build and refurb projects
- Understanding of both JCT D&B & NEC Contracts
- Ability to engage with client, stakeholders, subcontractors and third parties
- Advanced user of MS Office, particularly in Excel /Project
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.