Position: Project Manager
Sector: Residential & Commercial Construction
Salary: £45k - £60 + (Company Benefits)
Location: Nottingham, East Midlands
Job Type: Full time/permanent
Summary of Role:
Our recruitment team are currently supporting a project manager position based in Nottingham supporting a commercial and residential construction contractor.
You will be based in Nottingham, however, covering midlands based scheme valued between £1m - £5m. The Project Manager will be with us on a full time permanent basis.
Responsible for the resourcing, development and leadership of a team, defining and communicating project objectives and constraints and complying with health, safety and environmental legislation, thereby delivering the end product on time, within budget and to the agreed quality.
To maximise profit whilst endeavouring to exceed all client expectations acting as the company senior site representative on small to medium sized projects or acting in a Section Manager role on larger scale projects
Project Manager Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clear management structure; and ensure individuals are aware of job specifications and works carried out
- Be client focused
- Manage the face of the project and liaise with end users; stake holders and directors
- Have the ability to oversee 1 sole project to completion; but be flexible in overseeing commercial and residential projects
- Manage employee conflict and progression
- Ensure materials, plant and sub-contractors are procured to meet targets
- Ensure that the works are undertaken in accordance with all HS&E legislation, and the site Health, Safety and Environmental Plans
- Review health & safety and investigate incidents, providing summary and recommendations
- Carry out periodic inspection of construction sites to ensure compliance
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards
Ideal Project Manager Experience:
- CSCS Card (Desirable)
- Relevant qualification at HND/HNC/Degree Level
- Experience project managing contracts valued from £500k-£5m
- First Aid at Work & SMSTS desirable
- Willing to travel to site
If this position sparks interest, please apply directly
Linsco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.