£23,000 - £25,000
Linsco are recruiting for Facilities Administrator for permanent role with a Large FM company at a site based in Bedford.
The primary role of the FM Administrator is to work as part of the Operational team delivering services to the Contract and be responsible for the administrative support to the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Deal with all enquires to the project office from Clients, Customers, Facilities Management staff via telephone, email or direct access/attendance at the project office.
- Liaising with appointed subcontractors to organise and progress work streams.
- Raising of Purchase orders and Sub-Contract orders as instructed by the Line Manager.
- Receive and appropriately action subcontract or supplier invoices in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provide efficient copying services, filing of paperwork both electronic and paper copies, and arrange for all and any necessary hardware maintenance to be undertaken.
- Undertake typing services as required by the line managers to the project in accordance with standards
- Provide general clerical assistance as required by the project team including but not limited to the taking of notes and minutes of meetings and the production of such documents as appropriate
- Assist the Contract Manager/Assistant FM organising delivering of Toolbox Talks.
- Maintain the stock of office consumables, uniform, PPE for use by the team at the required levels and provide a proper control on the purchase and issue of stationery.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.