Up to £28,000
Linsco are currently recruiting a Development Administrator for a client of ours in the Coventry area. The purpose of the role is to provide an effective document control service, ensuring the smooth running of the office and systems, providing administrative support as required to the team.
- Ensure all controlled documents are recorded, monitored and reviewed appropriately and any hard copies are available as required.
- Update systems in a timely manner (e.g. SharePoint, NBH).
- Update systems to ensure that client information for handover is recorded on file.
- Provide accurate information to assist the preparation of resident handover packs.
- Complete filing in accordance with standard filing system.
- Order stationery as and when required, ensuring costs are kept within budget and authorisation is obtained from the Project Manager. Maintain confidentiality of private and confidential information
- Ensure that emails are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner
- Ensure correct internal and external distribution of correspondence
- Ensure all work is saved to relevant folders/drives/systems as appropriate
- Work closely with all internal departments to enhance the customer/client experience
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, as and when required
- Perform day to day admin tasks in regards to the CDE
- Collaborate with external and internal team members to ensure the CDE is utilised in the most efficient manner. Offering best practice advice where possible
- Manage invitations to the CDE
- Manage incoming electronic information ensuring compliance with protocols and standards
- Quality assure incoming drawings against file naming standards and feedback any issues to the originators, providing guidance where required
- Control project documentation, potentially on multiple simultaneous projects
- Produce regional system usage reports for the project teams and System Manager
- Manage regional user requests for support and guidance
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years' experience in Document Control/Information Management, preferably in the Construction industry
- Knowledge of Viewpoint for Projects/Fieldview and Sharepoint is an advantage but training can be given
- Ability to pick up new software and systems quickly
- Previous administration experience
- High attention to detail and excellent accuracy
- Ability to prioritise varying workload and day to day tasks with excellent organisation skills
- Can do attitude and able to use initiative
- Ability to competently operate Office 365 and Microsoft packages
- Experience working on site or within construction industry would be ideal
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.