£30,000 - £35,000
Linsco are currently looking to recruit a Data Controller for a client of ours in the Watford area. The Data Controller will play a pivotal role in setting and maintaining excellent information/data management standards across managerial, construction and technical service/facilities management disciplines.
- Working with ICT and Digital experts to configure information within the contract Electronic Document Management System (SharePoint Online)
- Ensuring data sets within the contract construction (projects) Common Data Environment are quality controlled and appropriately names, through process definition and audit.
- Working with the asset management and technical compliance function to develop a master data index to ensure all information within the Electronic Document Management System is accounted and any specific attributes (e.g. security classifications) are managed through the information lifecycle.
- Develop the document/information tagging (labelling) taxonomy for the contract, creating a user friendly and logical metadata dictionary
- Working with the contract Building Information Manager (Management) to develop data packs and templates to support ongoing project works conducted by supply chain.
- Working with the security department to manage information access rights in line with the maintained user list.
- Ensure that the information management standards for the contract align to the business management system
- Undertake information/data audits to ensure structured data within the asset/works management system (CAFM) aligns to information contained within the Electronic Document Management System (SharePoint Online).
- Strong IT skills
- Previous experience within a simialr role would be ideal
- Public Sector knowledge is desirable
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.