£40,000 - £50,000
Linsco are currently recruiting for a Cost Manager for a client of ours based in the Liverpool area. This is an immediate requirement for the successful candidate.
- You will contribute to overall service delivery as part of both single discipline (i.e. quantity surveying/cost management) and multi-disciplinary commissions with a raft of public and private sector clients
- This will include estimating, cost planning, cost bench marking /development, value engineering, valuations and contract administration
- You will enhance overall quantity surveying/cost management capability and service delivery of the company through your personal development through CPD and contribution to the process of continuous improvement
- Degree in Quantity Surveying accredited by RICS would be ideal
- Clear body of experience in the delivery of quantity surveying/cost management services across at least 8 complex project, covering both new build and refurbishment, each with a capital value of at least £3m for at least half the project lifecycle.
- Experience can include the role of Assistant Cost Manager, but must also include that of lead Cost Manager for at least 3 projects
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.