£30,000 - £35,000
Linsco is currently working with a privately owned, financially stable and rapidly expanding contractor based in the East Midlands, who are looking to recruit a Contract Supervisor. This opportunity has come about due to new contract wins to provide numerous of Kitchen and Bathroom upgrades and void properties refurbishments within the Social Housing sector.
Reporting to the Business Contract Manger, the Contract Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision and management of various kitchen and bathroom refurbishment projects. You will also be responsible for but not limiting to;
- Supervising a multi-trade team of 20-30 including apprentices and sub-contractors
- Supporting the BCM with regards to progress reports and project completion
- Responsible for safety and assist with project quality and cost
- Provide hand-on support with regards to the refurbishment projects
- Be the first point of contact of tenant, sub-contractors and clients on site
- Deal with any issues, complaints and escalations on site
To be considered and be successful in this role, you must have, but not limiting to;
- A trades background in ideally carpentry, joinery or plumbing or be a time served skilled operative.
- Have a strong experience supervising or involvement in kitchen and bathroom refurbishment projects across Social Housing or similar
- Experience overseeing multi-skilled trades' operatives or being a team leader
- Ideally CSCS, DBS, Asbestos Awareness etc
- Be organised, self-managing, Energetic, resilient, calm, honest, & transparent
- Excellent communication skills, rapport building and be IT literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.