Linsco are currently recruiting for a Commercial Manager for a client of ours in the Birmingham area. Ongoing works, immediate requirement for the successful candidate.
- Identify, manage, reduce and drive out unnecessary costs and inefficient activities
- Maximise cash flow through timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment
- Maintain a high level understanding of planning and programming to ensure accurate progress reporting
- Work with supply chain to promote and measure continuous improvement in terms of cost, quality and learning of all parties
- Anticipate and plans change in commercial resource within a project
- Establish and maintain accurate and robust reporting structures and monitor resources and costs to ensure that projects meet and / or exceed targets
- Develop comprehensive understanding of financial models including cash flow; turnover forecasts and project profit / loss statements
- Demonstrates and maintains a high level of commercial and technical knowledge and works closely with the delivery team to review techniques and solutions to meet business and customer needs
- Ensure that commercial position is protected using in depth understanding and experience of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal processes
- Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, risk registers and contingency are in place to manage a minimise risk
- Manage prompt preparation and settlement of final accounts.
- Ensuring that all materials and suppliers are procured in an efficient manner with capable organisations in accordance with Company procurement policy and procedures and ensure appropriate records are kept.
- Comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the Company quality policy and procedures and how these are applied to individuals own role.
- If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.