£45,000 - £50,000 + Package
We are currently recruiting for a Building Surveyor with project management experience to support our client's building infrastructure contracts in London.
- Motivating and supervising construction workers and subcontractors
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Buying materials for each phase of the project
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Interrogate and interpret business and stakeholder needs
- Develop feasibility options, capturing construction programming and methodology inputs from specialists and suppliers
- Manage and collate production of reports and project specifications and tender enquiry documents
- Ensure projects are undertaken to agreed standards, timescales and contract price.
- Chair handover meetings for completed works projects to operations team
- Previous building surveying experience
- Previous project management experience
- Degree in Surveying or similar
- Experience producing technical reports, appraisals, measurements, costings and estimates
- Awareness of all current HS&E legislation
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.