£40,000 - £50,000 Pro Rata
Linsco are currently recruiting for an Aftercare Manager for a client of ours in the Leeds area. The Aftercare Manager is required to manage the operations schedule during the closing stages of the construction of a new student accommodation in Leeds.
- Handover from Construction to Operations Team
- Snagging all floors and reporting back issues and following up
- Manage operations schedule
- Manage companies appointed to carry out the brick clean on site
- Manage electrical install and room fit out on site (previous experience is not essential)
- Shared Kitchens to standard with all appliances, stickers, utensils
- Communal areas - all equipment and furniture in the correct place
- Locking down all floors
- Check each room has the correct fit out - according to the plans
- Help and assist with final 2 weeks sparkle and finishing touches
- Set up storage rooms, stock rooms, parcel rooms and communal areas
- When open - manage snags and any outstanding works
- Proven IT skills knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong organisational and clear communication skills
- New opening - snagging and managing handover to completion
- Experience within the Student Accommodation sector is desirable
- Eye for detail and Standards
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
- Must have a full UK Driving license and be in a position to drive.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.