- Delivery - Teamwork, communication and understanding our clients expectations.
- Knowledge - 40 years of experience, knowledge of regional labour keeps us steps ahead of our competition.
- Partnership - Transparency, honesty and close teamwork with our partner clients.
- CSR - Local Community, Worksafe & Environmental responsibility are key.
Health and Safety
It is our aim to achieve a working safe environment which is free of work related accidents and ill-health and we continually pursue improvements from year to year. All colleagues are encouraged to contribute actively towards this aim.
We seek advice from external industry consultants on Health and Safety and environmental issues, and can produce policies to cover most of your procurement criteria. We hold accreditations with major PQQ schemes, including Achilles, Safecontractor, Constructionline to name a few.
Gender Pay Reporting
We are an employer required by law to carry out Gender Pay Reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017.
This involves carrying out six calculations that show the difference between the average earnings of men and women in our organisation; it will not involve publishing individual employee data.
We are required to publish the results on our own website and the government gender pay website. We will do this within one calendar year from April 5th 2017.
We can use these results to assess:
- The levels of gender equality in our workplace.
- The balance of male and female employees at different levels.
- How effectively talent is being maximised and rewarded.
- The challenge in our organisation and across Great Britain is to eliminate any gender pay gap.
View our gender pay report
We recognise that our activities have an impact on the environment and we are committed to assess that impact through seeking continually to improve our environmental performance and keep pace with most recent improvements in environmental protection and understanding.
We have a strong relationship within our local community and support a number of Charities, youth teams and worthwhile causes championed by our clients.
Our staff are regularly testing themselves achieving success in external Charity races, events, challenges and targets, to help assist their chosen charity or support group.
Race for Life, Aid2Gambia, Cancer Research, Rainbows Hospice, Nottinghamshire Hospice are all recent causes that we have raised awareness for.
We also sponsor local football and rugby youth teams, helping them with support for new strips and facilities.
For more information on our local team sponsorships, see our news and views pages for recent updates and successes.